Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Little Bit Of This and A Little Bit of That

 SPECIAL OLYMPICS Lake Elsinore Unified School District
My Booth was part of the Olympic Village.  Students could come by and vote for their favorite Business Partner and then they got a big " I Voted" Sticker.  This was a last minute assignment and I think it went over pretty good.  I also caught the interest of reporter from Patch.Com , who wrote a great article about the   event , Job Coach Services and a great quote from your's truly. Great event for some super students.





Saturday, Mark and I took a needed break and went Bike Riding at Irvine Regional Park.
I love this park it offers so many things to do.
We enjoyed the nature center, the zoo ,and a picnic.
( Well neither one of us had much of a picnic but we did have fun !)
Tomorrow Mother Day with lots of loved ones !


No comments: