Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's Great To Be Eight Miss Avennly







Happy Birthday Miss Avennly Hamlin
This little miss is having a special birthday,  She is turning 8!
She is full of pep and vitality.  She loves swimming, softball and dancing,
She is getting ready for her baptism.
We think she looks like a mini Cammy !
We Love You Avennly                                                                                                                                                                                     
My Favorite Job Is Feeding The Cats





My favorite dinner is Pasta with sauce or with butter and garlic .






Keep your hands off my favorite candy...Butterfinger!







I Love Disneyland !!







I like to visit the pet shop !







My favorite subject in school is art.




I love to go swimming with my family !





I want to be a gymnastics coach when I grow up





I love Moose Tracks Ice Cream !





If I could go anywhere in the world it would be outer space


I Love Twilight !



No comments: