Saturday, February 1, 2014

Corrected Birthday Information 11 Reasons To Wish Kaden A Happy Birthday Feb. 2nd !

11 Important Things About Kaden

 
Mom and Her 11 Year Old
 
 
Disney Day

 
Jack Skellington AKA Kaden

 
Saturday With Kaden
 


 
Special Time With Daddy
1. What to get a Liberal Arts Degree
2. He Loves Reading
3. Kadens is Currently Reading "The Witch of Blackbird Pond
4.I Want To Travel to Greece or California
5. I Love to Eat at Lucilles BBQ Rules !
6. Give Me Cheese Cake Anytime !
7. My Favorite Holiday Feb. 2nd Ground Hogs Day or My Birthday
8. I Am On Student Council
9. My Favorite Scripture Hero Is Jonah
10. I Love The Movie Pacifc Rim
11. My Favorite Part of Summer Is No School and This Year-NAUVOO !
 
Happy Birthday Kaden.  We love you so much and are so proud of all your accomplishments.
You didn't mention piano but keep up the playing.  You talent is needed.
We also heard you made honors choir !  That is awesome.
Have a wonderful 11th birthday !

No comments: