Friday, August 5, 2016

Swimming , Sunshine and Stingrays Oh My ! Thank you Mom and Dad !



A huge thank you to Mom and Dad
Grandma and Grandpa
Grandpa Grandpa and Grandma Grandma
for a wonderful time at the Beach House !
They are so generous and kind.  We are so grateful for the time we got to spend with them.
We had a fantastic Family Home Evening. Lots of family participation. Fun games with many spiritual thoughts by lots of the young men.  We got to hear from Nick, Austin and Kaden.
A beautiful testimony from David Zuniga Jr. and Grandpa Renouf.
The Anderson Clan won a fun game and went home with 2016 Road To Rio Olympic Jackets. 
We had all four of the Mac Isaac girls there with their wonderful families.
Such a treat to be with extended family.


Great Grandkids With Great Grandpa Renouf


Mom, Nonnie, Candice , Courtney, Cammy and Katie
With all the kids.  Right before McKenna leaves fir BYU Idaho !

 Beach Grandkids  2016





















This is my open apology for the crummy picture quality.
After several picture those smarter than I realized I had the wrong setting.
I have been told you can adjust these with your cell phone.  I did try and adjust them but not much luck .  I know our great memories will last forever.

























































































































No comments: