Sunday, August 5, 2018

New Chapter, New Beginning

Lets try again to get back to things I love. My loves are many but family and Heavenly always top my list.  My family gives me reasons to try, to love , to never give up. So here goes.  Blogging is and was a a favorite activity.  I know that time flies quickly and this began to fall behind. It has been an interesting year since I left off.  My last post was Fall 2017.  I understand it sometimes its just best to go forward from where you are at, so summer 2018 will be my next post.  I can't stand to let 2017 go by without pictures.  Those pictures tell stories that I often don't write about or share. So same tuned for updates.  March 23rd, 2017 became a pivotal day in my life. It is the start of a journey, a journey to sobriety.   Today marks my 135th day clean. Slowly I am returning to life and loves.  I will be sharing my story as time goes but just for today, I am happy and clean.


No comments: