Friday, April 23, 2010

To Walk Where Jesus Walks

In October, the most gracious parents a child could wish for are taking all of their children and their spouses on an amazing trip to The Holy Land. We will be visiting Jordan and Egypt as well.
It has been on mind and I am trying to study more about the country and ponder the scriptures as we prepare for this amazing adventure. To walk where Jesus walked, healed, blessed and gave us the direction for our life is a gift beyond measure. Someone said "why would you go there ?" I am so grateful for my testimony of Jesus Christ and realize the value of standing in the Holy Land. To appreciate the precious gift the Saviors has given each of us will only be enhanced by this experience. If I never stood in the Holy Land nothing would change the fact that I believe in Christ and stand as one of his children. I am however very excited for this trip and want to make sure my family knows that I love the Savior and my Father in Heaven. This is the rock that I have built my foundation on, come life storms, the richest blessing of family or the miracles in my life. I am grateful for parents who lead a Christ like life in every action. Thanks Mom and Dad for being such wonderful hands for the Savior. I have been blessed to be part of your flock.







1 comment:

Katie and Mark said...

That is exciting! I expect LOTS of pictures! :)