Monday, July 19, 2010

Smiles, Sunshine, Swimming, Sbacking and Summer

Summer is just a wonderful season .  I love the extra hours of sun and all the special times we get to spend.  The Lagoon at Abel and Cammy's is always a hit all summer long year after year. We too have a community pool and are enjoying the heck out of it.  TEN SHOUTS OUTS FOR GRANDPA MARK AND OUR NEW HOME. WE LOVE IT !!!  All the delicious summer snacks that everyone brings to share is always fun. This year I discovered Kool-Aid Fizzes ...you drop them into water bottle and watch the fizz and fun.  Alas, I am more excited about them then the kids but Grandpa loves them and drops into his Mountain Dew so all is not lost.  Fresh fruit abounds and everyone stop at Wendy's for Frosties.  We have had a few overnight quest and some Italian dishes followed by rootbeer floats and Avatar ( Another Nonnie no no movie that I showed)  and of course the ever famous candy jar that has an endless bottom and no rules as to how many times you can dip ( this is a tramatic story for me when I had to combat crawl to have a second piece, therefore candy is an open door policy at Nonnie and Grandpa's)  However I am glad parents regular the amount they eat at home.  We have to watch out for the STINKY SUGAR BUGS!!

No comments: