Thursday, March 8, 2012

No One Told Me I Would Turn 30 One Day



Yes its true Cammy
You Can Turn 30
So Lets Celebrate
March 9th, 1982
Ms. Cammy joined our family,
Our Beautiful Third Daughter
I remember every detail of her birth.  I know what I was wearing, what time it happened and exactly where I was at that moment.  I also know that I was planning to welcome a bouncing baby boy !
Yep that's what Dr, Ryan said.  He said "slow steady heartbeat I'm sure its a boy" .
We were ready.  Baby blue pj's.  Baby blue bib and a soft blue blanket.
And then the special moment came, Dr, Ryan said "well ten finger and toes but no pecker"
My little boy turned out to a little girl and we couldn't be happier.
We sent for some pink clothing and found the perfect name Cammy.
Happy Birthday Cammy we love you. !



















No comments: