Thursday, March 24, 2016

56 Candles on My Birthday Cake !





My sweet team at school had a great party for me !
What a great team !


Way YES to The Cheese Cake Factory  !





We had the best server his name was Chow.
He was so kind and did a great job.
You can tell by my dessert plate he also has a sense of humor.





Nest Stop Birthday Bowling !




Lets Go Bowling

























Grandma's Always Let Grandchildren Open There Gifts




Candice, Courtney Cammy and Katie
Along With Your Families

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SPOILING THE HECK OUT OF ME

]My feet are happy, because of new shoes
My body will be warm with a gorgeous red coat
I can play mermaid in my new  swim suit
I have pretty new jewelry
I can swirl in skirts
and I even get to go shopping !

I receive so much more than I deserve
Thank you !




This is what I found as I pulled into my drive way
The Party Wasn't Over Yet






Mark ended my Birthday Perfectly
Jacuzzi Heated and Ice Cream Cake

Nice Comfortable Shoes
and Teeth Bleach-My Favorite !!

Love you Mark


I had so many nice Birthday wishes
Surprise Gifts
So Much Family Love
A Beautiful Card From Mom and Dad and  Some $$

I HAD AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY !
THANK YOU ALL !








No comments: