Sunday, November 22, 2009

Missing A Tradition


For years and years as long as I can remember there were rolls of paper lining a wall the month of Novemeber. The way is was done changed over time but the idea was that we wrote, drew or cut out pictures of things we were thankful for. I loved seeing what each person was thankful for and especially what the childre tthought.
So do me a favor make this my Thanksgiving Gift..Write what your thankful for on our blog so I can treasure those memories and continue to count each of my blessings, especially each one of you.

1 comment:

Lauriesconsult said...

I am so Thankful that this Thanksgiving I have a wonderful husband at my side along with all those children, grandchildren and extended family whom I hold dear.

I am so thankful for the Savior and our Heavenly Father and the daily blessings he gives.

Okay, I am thankful for movies, popcorn and soda.