Friday, January 4, 2013

This New Years Birthday Party Started In The Hospital


Our New Years Baby is turning 6
She's not really a baby anymore but a beautiful young girl.
Kenzie is a little diva and is proud to show it.
She loves school, enjoys playing with her toys and loves dancing !
She is starting gymnatics and loves it .  She is very good and has some
amazing flexibility. She loves to sing.
Kenzie is excited to become a big sister this next year.
We Love You Kenzie




I love to read Dr. Zeuss books !





Bacon Bacon Bacon Give Me Bacon 


or give me Granola Bars





I'm a Barbie Girl 





Can you say YUMMY ! I love brownies and ice cream !





I love to help make brownies with my Mom





Camping with my family makes he happy






My favorite memory is coloring Easter eggs 





Bring some crayons. colored pencils &paper and I will draw , draw, draw 





I am good at Soccer



My favorite job is helping to wash dishes 






No comments: