Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pssssst You Want Buy A SIX !

 
 

Can't Buy This 6
It's Taken
Amery Sanders Is 6 Today
She Officially Became A Big Sister Last August
This year's Blog contains interviews that I have with the
Birthday Girl or Boy.
I ask them to share things about themselves related to their number
such as 6 items , Amery would like us to know the following.
 
Drum Roll Please
 
1. I Love To Dance
 
2. Unicorns Are my Favorite
 
3. I Love High Heels.  If I Had A Pot Of Gold I Would Buy High Heels
 
4.Today I Went To Build A Bear and Built A Little Pony
 
5.  My Favorite Dessert Is A Vanilla Swirl Cone With A Cherry
 
6.  I Love Jewelry
 
Amery gave these to me very clearly and very concise.  She knew exactly what she
loves and what she wants.  She is a very loving sister.  She is very cheerful and
does well at school.  She has a real flair for fashion.
We adore this sweet little granddaughter .
It's hard to believe she is 6 !
Happy Birthday
 
 
 










No comments: