Tuesday, June 26, 2012

14 Years Ago .....Teeny Tiny One Came Along




If I Could Going Anywhere It Would Be 





I Love To Bake Brownies and Cupcakes





My Favorite Snacks Are ......







Something I like to do for others....




My favorite memory is the day I was baptized




I Love To





My Favorite Scripture

Alma 32:21 And now as I said concerning faith-"faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things;therefore if ye have faith ye " hope for things which are not seen, which are true.



A Commandment I Keep

There Shall Be No Other Gods Before You




I want to be a ....



My favorite Dessert is 




Two of my favorite movies I could watch over and over








Happy Birthday Miss McKenna
This has been a huge year for you.
A new school, a new home, graduating from middle school      playing soccer and
getting a drama award.
We love seeing your testimony grow and watching you grow into a beautiful young lady !
We Love you !







No comments: