Thursday, October 25, 2012

Guess who's turning 56 today?

Happy Birthday Mr. Big Cuddly Bear Mark
Better know to some as Big Poppa, Grandpa and my darling dearest.........
We are traveling along the highway and I suddenly remember I haven't created a sweet blog all about Mark.  Shame , Shame on me.  So all I can say is I Love You very much and am so happy to be spending today together.  It been so nicend its only 1:00 .  We are heading to Henderson for some fun alone time and then a big birthday dinner at Lucille's .
We get to celebrate with Katie's Family and now Carissa's family who relocated up to Henderson.We have a few Halloween activities planned and I am sure it's going to be a wonderful Birthday weekend. I love Birthdays where I get to have too.  I promise pictures to follow.  Mark thanks everyone for all their warm wishes !  Love you Birthday Boy

Notice today is National Pasta Day on Marks Birthday so we are having an Italian snack....and look at the special Birthday song!

No comments: