Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Sweetest Little Cookie Named Brooki Turns 6


It's Brooki The Sweetest Little Cookie's Birthday
Brooklynne is really just a sweet little girl.  She can play rough and tumble with her brothers
but she can also play the part of a princess.
She loves school, dancing, fashion,gymnastics and 
has a very tender heart for animals and people.
Brooklynne will launch into tears at the slightest sad thought or moment.
Happy Brooklynne We Love You  !
Here's some things about Brooklynne Kate Elisaldez


She love California and especially the beach







Cheese Pizza Yummy






Brooki loves to learn about animals 






Healthy Snack Choice An Apple




Tell me the bible story about Jonah, I love to hear




My favorite job at home is folding blankets and towels 





My favorite commandment is Honor Your Father and Mother




Me and The Lalaloopsy 's Have Fun Together




Movie Time Bring On The Three Amigos



I love pink cookies !






Did someone say Pink Cake



I would like to be a Vet for animals



I love to go bowling with my family 
and my favorite people are my very own family !








No comments: