Monday, February 8, 2010

On Holiday in Henderson



I love the English term on holiday. I think I will try to use it more often. While on holiday in the land of the Elisaldez aka Henderson, Nevada. We try hard to make all of our grand children's birthdays. So far we have done pretty good and we hope to always make as many as possible . So in the spirit of Birthdays we headed up to Henderson to celebrate Kaden's 7th Birthday. We also got to spend some quality time with each one of our grandchildren. We did lots of fun things but a new tradition I hope we can keep up is taking the grandchildren to Barnes and Noble once a year to pick a book. I love to read and Aunt Leslie told me that it is so important for the kids to own their books, ones that they pick to love and cherish. Katie and Mark always open their home with warmth and love. We love the entire family and always enjoy every precious moment in time we spend together. PS we even really like Rocky and Frosty.








1 comment:

Katie and Mark said...

We ar ALWAYS happy to host you guys, and I cannot thank you enough for all the kind things you do! I love you SO much! :) Until March...I will miss you0